1. When settling results Sunbet will do its utmost to attain itself to information obtained first hand (during or exactly after the event has been concluded) from the organizing association through the game broadcast and any relevant counters it might display, the game API and the official website. Should this information be conflictual, disputed and or omitted from first hand viewing as well as official sources and/or there is an obvious Error in the information included in the sources above, the settlement of the bet offer will be based on other public sources.
2. Settlement of bets will not include any changes deriving from and/or attributable to, but not limited to: disqualifications, penalisations, protests, sub-judice results and/or successive changes to the official result after the event has been completed and a result has been announced, even preliminarily. For bets referring to competitions which span over more than 1 round/stage (E.g.: Tournament Bets), only amendments effecting bets which settlement has not been decided yet will be taken into consideration. The following example is being provided as a general guideline of how such bets would be treated in case of comparable situations: A bet on a team to reach the semi-finals of a tournament will be considered as having been attained once the organizing association deems it as such, even if the same team is disqualified from the tournament at a later stage for any reason whatsoever.
3. Any reference to words/objects that appear in singular also applies to plural. As such the term “participant”, “competitor” or similar must be understood both as a single individual and a team representing a single entity.
4. Whilst all systematic precautions have been put in place in order to represent the most faithful rendition of the event as scheduled by the governing association, any reference to the order in which the participants are shown, venues, etc, is to be deemed for information purposes only. Switching of home/away participants as well as previously announced venues, will not be deemed as valid grounds for cancellation of bets placed.
5. Before or during an event/match, Sunbet may decide to show current and past scores, counters and other statistics related to the offer. It is to be understood that Sunbet provides such data for information purposes only and does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever for the accuracy of such data. All data presented in this regard must be treated as unofficial and any inaccuracy will not be deemed as valid grounds for the cancellation of bets placed.
6. Should the name of any participant/event/game be misspelled and/or has changed, bets will remain valid granted that it is reasonably clear and can be ascertained through reputable sources, that the object that the bet has been placed upon, is the same as the participant/event/game intended.
7. The deadline (cut-off time) shown on the website is to be treated for information purposes only. Sunbet reserves the right, at its own discretion, to suspend, partially or completely, the betting activity at any time where it deems necessary.
8. Regardless of the start times displayed on the website, the rules mentioned in Sunbet's Sportsbook General Terms and Conditions, namely those in Conditions of Agreement, points 2 to 6 regarding the validity or lack thereof, of bets placed and/or accepted applies.
9. Without prejudice and in addition to the above clause, Sunbet reserves the right, solely at its own discretion, to void bets should any of the following situations arise:
a. Sunbet experience lags in receiving data/image streams from any of its sources/providers resulting in Sunbet presenting odds not reflecting the current state of the bet;
b. it is reasonably obvious that bets have been placed from accounts which have access to data/image streams not available at that time to Sunbet;
c. bets have been placed after any participant has gained an advantage enough to alter the odds of any offer, even just theoretically, without said odds having been adjusted to reflect the current state of the bet.
10. Should a match start at a different time than that listed on the website this will not be deemed as valid grounds for cancellation of the bets, granted that the exact same match is the next match taking place for both teams within the same tournament and is valid for the round/stage initially intended for.
11. Unless specifically stated, whenever the organising association deems it fit to include any necessary extra rounds/overtime, qualifying match/es or series of matches in order to determine any classification and/or match outcome, Sunbet will take into account the results and outcomes deriving from the added matches/rounds/overtime for settlement purposes of bets referring to said match/classification.
12. All bet offers related to matches, or parts thereof, which do not take place at all or are awarded a result through a walk-over decision will be declared void. For settlement purposes action within a match (or part thereof) is considered to have occurred as to either when the game clock has started or whenever a participant performs an in-game action related to the match (or part thereof), whichever happens first.
13. Offers related to matches/or parts thereof which get abandoned for whatever reason and no result is declared by the official organization within 36 hours from the actual match start, will have the stakes refunded on those bet offers whoseresult has not yet been determined. All bet offers that have been decided prior to the abandonment and could not possibly be changed regardless of future events, will be settled according to the decided outcome.
14. Should it be decided that an abandoned fixture (or part thereof) is to be continued from the within 36 hours of the original start time, all bets placed on the initial match will stand and will be settled through the outcomes deriving from the continued play.
15. Should it be decided that an abandoned fixture (or part thereof) is restarted from the beginning within 36 hours of the original start time, all bets placed on the initial match which could not be settled through the outcomes deriving from the play prior to abandonment, will be declared void.
16. Should it be the case that either participant is involved in a match from the same tournament with a different opponent between the time of the abandonment and the continuation of the initial match, all pending bets on the initial match, will be settled as void regardless of the outcomes obtained during the continuation of the match.
17. Offers referring to Tournament outcomes and or matches/events scheduled over a 2 or more days-span, will remain valid granted that said event is considered completed and an official result is announced by the official organization within the specified year, regardless of the current/future participation (or lack thereof) of any listed and/or previously announced participant, unless otherwise stated.
18. In cases of matches which have not been completed before their natural conclusion, and when a result is issued through a decision by the association not more than 36 hours from the actual event’s start without play having continued following the abandonment, Sunbet will use the issued decision as the official result for the offers detailing the outcome of the match and/or tournament progress (E.g. Match odds and Participant to reach next round) granted that the issued decision does not change the outcome of the said bet offers at the time of the abandonment. In that case the stakes will be refunded. (E.g. Team A leading 2 Maps to nil in a best of 5 Maps match and Team B concedes: Association declares Team A as winner of the match = bet stands. Meanwhile if the same best of 5 Maps match was abandoned with the score 1-1 and the Association declares either team as the winner, the bet will be considered as void). All other offers will be declared void except for those the outcomes of which have been decided prior to the abandonment and could not possibly be changed regardless of future events, which will be settled according to the decided outcome.
19. Settlement of bet offers linked to counters (E.g. Total Kills) and any other offers related to specific terminology will be decided according to the definition with which the official governing body issues said statistics. Unless backed by un-contradictory evidence, Sunbet will not acknowledge any complaints which derive from a personal interpretation of such terms.
20. When placing "Outright" or "Place" bets, no stakes will be refunded on participants/outcomes that are not participating, disqualified and/or withdrawing from an event (both prior and during) for any reason whatsoever, unless otherwise stated. Sunbet reserves the right, at its own discretion, to apply Tattersalls Rule 4, as explained in Sunbet’s Sportsbook General Terms and Conditions, General Betting Rules, points 6, on any competition and this will be stated in correlation to the bet offer.
21. Offers referring to a single participant’s performance in a specific event/timeframe (such as Tournament Progress of Team X) require the listed participant to play an active part at least once in a subsequent stage of the applicable event/timeframe after the bet has been placed and/or accepted.
22. No refunds of bets will apply, even if the winning outcome of a match/event is a participant/outcome that has not been listed for betting purposes. On all bet offers the account holder has the possibility to ask for a price on a non-listed participant/outcome. Sunbet reserves the right, at its own discretion, to decline such requests.
23. Offers which confront against each other the performances of two or more participants over a specified timeframe/competition will only be settled based on the result of the listed participants, disregarding all other participants in the same competition/event.
24. In case a participant is disqualified/withheld/banned from taking part in a subsequent part/phase of an event/competition for any reason whatsoever, as well as in case of voluntary withdrawals, the disqualification will be considered to have taken place at the time of the official announcement. No alterations will be made to previous results, regardless of any modifications due to said actions.
25. In an "Outright" or "Place" bet, should two or more participants be considered to have obtained the same result and the organizing association does not distinguish in their classification the “Dead Heat rule” as specified in Sunbet’s Sportsbook General Terms and Conditions, General Betting Rules, point 5.14 applies.
26. Sunbet will refund stakes on offers comparing the achievements/performances of two participants within a specified timeframe (E.g. Tournament Best Finishing Position, Match Winner, Winner of Map X] should any of the following circumstances apply:
a. No odds were offered on a ‘draw’ outcome and no tie-breaking procedures/overtime/extra rounds are used by the organizing association to result a match/offer or classify participants that obtained the same result;
b. Any of the listed participants does not play any further part in any subsequent stage of the related event/part thereof after the bet has been placed and/or accepted;
c. None of the listed participants is included in the applicable classification;
d. None of the listed participants is deemed to have achieved the specified requirement after the bet has been placed and/or accepted and no odds for such outcome has been offered.
27. Offers comparing the achievements/performances of three participants will be treated as detailed in above clause, with the exception that should two or more participants share the applicable finishing position the “Dead Heat rule” as specified in Sunbet’s Sportsbook General Terms and Conditions, General Betting Rules, point 5.14 applies.
28. “Outright” and “Place” bets rules apply on offers comparing the achievements/performances of four or more participants, with the exception of those offers specifically listed as “Group Betting”. In such cases, stakes will be refunded should at least one of the listed participants not be actively involved anymore for whatever reason after the bet has been placed and/or accepted.
29. Unless the outcome of the offer has already been determined before any change is announced, bets referring to a race to a particular happening/totals of a particular occurrence (E.g. First participant to win X rounds, Over/Under Maps played) or the margins/difference of completed occurrence between participants (E.g. Map Handicap, Exact Map score in the match) will be settled as void in case the match format is completely changed in a way that would alter the counter of such occurrences and their respective odds, including but not limited to cases where the number of scheduled Maps is changed from a previously announced odd number of scheduled Maps (E.g. Best of 1/3/5) to an even number of scheduled Maps (E.g. Best of 2/4/6) and vice-versa. Bets will stand and will be settled accordingly for those offers where the announced changed is not relevant (E.g. Match odds will remain valid if the number of scheduled Maps is changed from the previously announced 3 Maps to 5 Maps), or the outcome of the offer has already been determined before any change is announced. The following example is being provided as a general guideline of how such bets would be treated in case of comparable situations: A bet on “To win 1st Map” will remain valid if a match is changed from 3 to 5 Maps but an Over/Under bet on Total Maps in the Match would be settled as void in a similar scenario.
30. Should Sunbet erroneously offer odds and lines based on a different number of Maps/Games/Rounds from the correctly scheduled number of said instances, settlement of offers referring to a race to a particular happening/totals of a particular occurrence (E.g. First participant to win X rounds, Over/Under Maps played) or the margins/difference of completed occurrence between participants (E.g. Map Handicap, Exact Map score in the match) will be settled as void in case the match format is completely different in a way that would alter the counter of such occurrences and their respective odds, including but not limited to cases where the number of scheduled Maps is calculated on an odd number of scheduled Maps (E.g. Best of 1/3/5) when the match is scheduled for an even number of Maps (E.g. Best of 2/4/6) and vice-versa. Bets will stand and will be settled accordingly for those offers where the discrepancy is not relevant (E.g. Match odds will remain valid if the number of scheduled Maps quoted is 3 instead of the stipulated 5 Maps), or the outcome of the offer has already been determined before any change is announced. The following example is being provided as a general guideline of how such bets would be treated in case of comparable situations: A bet on “To win 1st Map” will remain valid if a match is listed as 3 instead of 5 Maps but an Over/Under bet on Total Maps in the Match would be settled as void in a similar scenario.
31. During specific events Sunbet might decide, solely at its own discretion, to offer for betting purposes a reduced selection of participants which could include betting options such as "Any Other", "The Field", or similar. This option includes all unlisted participants except for the ones mentioned specifically as available. Sunbet reserves the right to list/specify more participants at a later stage. Should these newly listed participants be the winning outcome, they will be considered as having been unlisted until the time they have actually been introduced to the list and settled accordingly.
32. Offers that make a specific reference to a participant’s performance in a particular event/timeframe (e.g. Team X vs The Field or Winner without Team X) are to be considered void if the mentioned participants fail to play an active part at least once in a subsequent stage of the applicable event/timeframe after the bet has been placed and/or accepted.
33. Should a match start with a different number of players than that encompassed in the event regulations (E.g.: Either team starts a match with only 4 players instead of the scheduled 5 players), all bets will be determined as void. In case either team loses momentarily and/or permanently from the match any number of players, after the match has started with the stipulated number of participants as per the event regulation, bets will remain valid.
34. Bets on matches/events featuring participants which use a different/wrong nickname or using a so-called “smurf account” will stand, granted that it does not become reasonably obvious that the participant using that particular nickname is not the one intended. In such cases bets will be settled as void.
35. Bets on a team are to be considered valid regardless of the individuals used by said team as participants. Should the organizing association deem it permissible for a team to play with a stand-in participant or replacement player, all bets will stand granted that an official result is issued.
36. Any form of a qualification ahead of the main tournament (where applicable) is considered to be a valid part of that competition. Thus any participant who is eliminated at qualification stage will be considered losing to anyone that is pre-qualified or is successful in the qualification stage.
37. In the case of bets where there is reference to timeframes, they should be interpreted in the following way: “within the first 30 minutes” will include anything happening until 0 hours 29 minutes and 59 seconds; “between 10 to 20 minutes” will include anything happening from 10 minutes and 0 seconds until 19 minutes and 59 seconds.
38. Any bets referring to duration represent the actual time passed in the map/round/event, as applicable. For example, a bet on Over 30.5 minutes in a Map will be settled as Over once 30 minutes and a half in the specified map have passed.
39. Any reference to “Winner” and/or “Upper” bracket will remain valid regardless of whether Maps and/or any other advantages are awarded via the event rules to any participant.